Contact us to confirm this item's availability.
Your child will feel grown up with this kids' chair and matching ottoman. This 2-piece set for children has a contemporary style like their parents' or grandparents' furniture but at a smaller size just for them. Kids will sink into comfort in the barrel style armchair and kick their feet up onto the rounded footstool, both of which are padded and upholstered in a grey leather-look fabric. This lounge chair and ottoman offer soft surfaces on which little ones can sit and watch TV shows or read a book in their living room or bedroom.
- 2-piece set includes an upholstered kids' chair and ottoman in a grey leather-look fabric
- Barrel design chair features a curved backrest, rounded armrests that slope downward, and an attached seat cushion that are all comfortably padded
- Small accent chair and padded footstool look like contemporary furniture for grownups but are sized specifically for children
- Minor assembly required: All parts for assembly are located on the side of the ottoman; illustrated instructions are provided for convenience (additional tools may be needed)
- Product dimensions: Chair measures 20 inches L x 18.5 inches W x 18 inches H; ottoman measures 13 inches L x 12 inches W x 8.25 inches H
- Weight Capacity: 145
- Foam, Solid Wood, Leather-Look
- Grey, Black
- Made in China
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 18.5 x 18in; 13 x 12 x 8.25in
Please note most items require light to moderate assembly (not included) and are packaged to fit through standard doorways, staircases and hallways. Instructions and tools are provided. Contact us for details.
*This item ships Canada-wide* from Laval, Québec and is only available online.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS TO/FROM YOUR DOOR
COVID-19 UPDATE >>
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped
to your home free of charge.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 3-8 weeks.
Delivery times will vary based on location.
Free Exchanges and Returns
If you wish to exchange or return an item, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have reviewed and approved your request, you will be sent a free return shipping label to be attached to the original packaging. Finally, the package will be picked up from your location by our local delivery team, Loomis Express or Midland (depending on your location). Please note that the entire return process of scheduling the pickup, return transit and inspection typically takes 2-3 weeks.
In order for us to accept your return, the item must be:
- Packed securely in its original packaging
- Free of any and all damages
- Unassembled (and was never assembled)
***All pillows, mattresses, open box items and custom items are non-refundable and are final sale.
Please note that if an item is received damaged, it must be reported prior to assembly and within 3 business days of delivery.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
Free In-Store Pickup/Return
In the local area? We offer free pickups from our warehouse at 565 Otto Rd., Mississauga. Simply place your order online and select the pickup option. We will contact you once your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 business days for in stock items). For a faster return/refund, you may also drop your order back at our warehouse. Our hours are:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm
- Sat - Sun: 12pm - 5pm
- Statutory holidays: Closed
NEW: Protect your investment with our Gold Standard 3 Year Protection Plan.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.