Bench - 60"H / Silver Metal Hall Tree
FREE SHIPPING | BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Need it sooner? Contact Us
- Comfortable 3.5" thick dark brown leather-look padded seat bench 20.5"H from floor
- 4 double metal coat hooks hung on a thick MDF board
- Large storage shelf for shoes
- Unique industrial design and a practical use for a hall or entryway, mudroom
- Bench dims: 36"Lx15"Dx20.5"H; Bottom shelf: 34"Lx15"Dx9.75"H; Top of bench to top of rack: 40"H
- Steel Tube metal, MDF, Polyurethane, Foam, Powder coating Dimensions (L x W x H): 37 x 17 x 60in
- Seat Height: 20.5"
*This item ships from Laval, Québec.
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped within in 1-2 business days using tracked shiping.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 4-6 weeks.
Delivery time will vary based on location. See below for details:
*Please note that these are courier estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.