- Mlily Air-Flow Gel-Memory Layer. Our Mlily Cooling Gel is infused into our aerodynamically designed Performance Memory Foam, creating a breathable, more natural sleeping surface that adapts to you. 0.75
- Mlily Gel-Memory Foam.An additional Gel-Memory Foam layer adds further comfort and adaptability. 1.25
- X Springs. We've designed specialized X-springs for this mattress, layering 2000 of our premium series into the core of this high performance mattress. 4
- Aero-Flex Border..Our aerodynamic border is fitted to keep air-flow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It's also built with specially molded joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
- Flex Comfort Foam. Completing the first half of this bed is a custom layer of our Mlily Flex Comfort Foam. 1.5
- Thin Flex Comfort Foam. We're introduced an extra layer of Flex Comfort Foam for added suppleness. 0.75
Hybrid Support Springs.The base of this bed is all about support, and we've designed a specially fitted Hybrid Support-spring to provide a complete and thorough foundation. 1000 of these special mini-springs line
the core of our mattress. 1.5
- Aero-Flex Border. What's better than one Aero-Flex Border? Two. We've added an additional custom fitted joint-border to ensure corner to corner support across every surface of the bed.
- Flex Support Foam. We've engineered a final layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide that added overtime level of support. 1.5
- Foam: 0.75" 40D Air-Flow Gel Memory Foam + 1.25" 40D Gel Memory Foam + 3.25" 2000 Series 1.1GA X Springs in an Aero-Flex Border + 1.5" 28D Flex Comfort Foam + 0.75" 28D Thin Flex Comfort Foam + 1.5" 2000 series 1.3GA Hybrid Mini Springs in foam encasing with an Aero-Flex Border + 1.5" 28D Flex Support Foam
- Inner Cover: Polyester jersey
- Outer Cover: Double jacquard fabric
- Bottom: Non-slip fabric
- Package: Rolled packed in two layers of PE then in a carton
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 76 x 80 x 10.5in
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped within in 1-2 business days using tracked shiping.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 3-8 weeks.
Delivery time will vary based on location.
Free Exchanges and Returns
If you wish to exchange or return an item, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have reviewed and approved your request, you will be sent a free return shipping label to be attached to the original packaging. Finally, the package will be picked up from your location by Loomis Express or Midland (depending on your location).
In order for us to accept your return, the item must be:
- Packed securely in its original packaging
- Free of any and all damages
- Unassembled (and was never assembled)
***Note: All custom items are non-refundable and are final sale.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.