Harmony Luxury Inside
- Quilted Gel-Memory Foam. Our patented Gel-infused Performance Memory Foam is specially quilted to align your spine and mould to your body's natural contours, all whilst generating a cooler, more natural sleep surface. 1
- Mlily Air-Flow Gel-Memory Layer.Our Mlily Cooling Gel is infused into our aerodynamically designed Memory Foam, creating a cooler, breathable sleeping surface that adapts to you. 2
- Flex Comfort Foam. Our Flex Comfort Foam adds an additional layer of comfort to create a more supple, luxurious feel. 1
- Pocket Springs.3000 of our specialized Hybrid bring out the performance of this mattress. 6
- Aero-Flex Border. Our aerodynamic border is fitted to keep air-flow consistent, helping you stay cooler and get to sleep faster. It's also built with specially mounted joints to keep support even, from the center to the very edges of your mattress.
- Flex Support Foam. We've introduced an enhanced layer of our custom Flex Support Foam to provide that extra overtime level of complete support. 2
- Foam: 1" 40D Quilted Performance Gel Memory Foam + 2" 40D Air-Flow Gel Memory Foam + 1" 28D Flex Comfort Foam + 6" 3000 series 1.6GA Pocket Springs in foam encasing with SPECIALLY DESIGNED Aero-Flex Border + 2" Flex Support
- Foam Inner Cover: Polyester jersey
- Outer Cover: Double jacquard silver ion fabric + 1" 40D Gel memory foam quilted in a removable cover
- Border: Corduroy (grey)
- Bottom: Non-slip fabric
- Package: Rolled packed in two layers of PE then in a carton
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 54 x 75 x 12in
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped within in 1-2 business days using tracked shiping.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 3-8 weeks.
Delivery time will vary based on location.
Free Exchanges and Returns
If you wish to exchange or return an item, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have reviewed and approved your request, you will be sent a free return shipping label to be attached to the original packaging. Finally, the package will be picked up from your location by Loomis Express or Midland (depending on your location).
In order for us to accept your return, the item must be:
- Packed securely in its original packaging
- Free of any and all damages
- Unassembled (and was never assembled)
***Note: All custom items are non-refundable and are final sale.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.