- Contemporary style with an elegant cappuccino/beige marble-look top
- Designed to easily slip under your sofa (22.5"H between bottom of table to top of base)
- Ideal surface for a laptop/tablet, snacks, drinks or meals
- Sturdy metal base in a bronze finish
- Convenient snack/accent table for your living room, den, family room, or office
- MDF, LAMINATE, METAL TUBE Dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 12 x 24in
Please note most items require light to moderate assembly. Instructions and tools are provided.
*This item ships Canada-wide* from Laval, Québec and is only available online.
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped within in 1-2 business days using tracked shiping.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 3-8 weeks.
Delivery time will vary based on location.
Free Exchanges and Returns
If you wish to exchange or return an item, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have reviewed and approved your request, you will be sent a free return shipping label to be attached to the original packaging. Finally, the package will be picked up from your location by Loomis Express or Midland (depending on your location).
In order for us to accept your return, the item must be:
- Packed securely in its original packaging
- Free of any and all damages
- Unassembled (and was never assembled)
***Note: All mattresses and custom items are non-refundable and are final sale.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
NEW: Protect your investment with our Gold Standard 5 Year Protection Plan.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.