With its comfort and good looks, this fashionable recliner is sure to become the best seat in your home theatre. Lay back and enjoy the style and comfort of the power recliner. Conveniently stow away your remote controllers or even your popcorn in the arm rest storage compartments all while placing your drink in the cooling cupholders. The padded back makes it ideal comfy spot for curling up with a good book while the adjustable power head least lets you to decide when you're comfortable. Offered in a casual design for a relaxed look everyone can appreciate.
- Colour: Black
- Premium leather covers the seat, inside backs and tops of arms where the body touches
- Hand selected vinyl on outer arm, sides and back
- Colour match stitching
- Premium reclining mechanism
- Electric power reclining function for ease of use and multiple adjustment points
- Power adjusted headrest
- Cupholders feature a cooling function to keep your drink chilled
- Armrests lift to reveal hidden storage compartments
- Power recline control button conveniently located within reach
- No sag spring seating provides balanced weight distribution
- Ergonomic design with padding provides maximum lumbar support
- Channeled polyester fibre in back cushion ensure lasting comfort
- Folding backs allows for easy mobility through doorways or hallways
- Wall proximity: 12.7 cm (5 in.)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 38 x 43 x 37in
Please note most items require light to moderate assembly. Instructions and tools are provided.
Contact us to see this item in the Mississauga, Ontario showroom.
All in stock products are carefully and professionally shipped within 1-2 business days using tracked Loomis Express or Midland (depending on your location) right to your door. Standard shipping includes free delivery to the front door of your house or condo/apartment unit if an elevator is available. Out of stock items are usually shipped within 1-6 weeks.
Delivery time will vary based on location.
Free Exchanges and Returns
If you wish to exchange or return an item, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have reviewed and approved your request, you will be sent a free return shipping label to be attached to the original packaging. Finally, the package will be picked up from your location by Loomis Express or Midland (depending on your location).
In order for us to accept your return, the item must be:
- Packed securely in its original packaging
- Free of any and all damages
- Unassembled (and was never assembled)
***Note: All mattresses and custom items are non-refundable and are final sale.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
NEW: Protect your investment with our Gold Standard 5 Year Protection Plan.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.