Phoenix Power Recliner Chair
FREE SHIPPING | BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Need it sooner? Contact Us
Update your living room decor by brining this stylish and comfortable recliner into the mix. Crafted in a beautiful traditional style for a look that will last. Make the most of your downtime with this comfy chair with the convenience of a power recliner. Sit back and enjoy the comfort of the soft padded back design.
- Colour: Espresso
- Premium leath-aire (breathable) fabric covers the seat, inside backs and tops of arms where the body touches
- Hand selected vinyl on outer arm, sides and back
- Colour match stitching
- Premium reclining mechanism
- Electric power reclining function for ease of use and multiple adjustment points
- Power recline control button conveniently located within reach
- Back lit power button
- USB port with each recliner for convenient charging of electronics
- No sag spring seating provides balanced weight distribution
- Ergonomic design with padding provides maximum lumbar support
- Channeled polyester fibre in back cushion ensure lasting comfort
- Folding backs allows for easy mobility through doorways or hallways
- Wall proximity: 12.7 cm (5 in.)
- Fully reclined length: 170.2 cm (67 in.)
- Seat height: 48.3 cm (19 in.)
- Seat depth: 59.7 cm (23.5 in.)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 87 x 38 x 29in
*This item ships from Mississauga, Ontario.
If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to give us a call at 1 (800) 468 9067.
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped within in 1-2 business days using tracked shiping.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 4-6 weeks.
Delivery time will vary based on location. See below for details:
*Please note that these are courier estimates and cannot be guaranteed.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.