Contact us to confirm this item's availability.
Simplicity in design and quality craftsmanship are the best ways to describe our Santana bed. Choose from 3 different colours in our beautiful textured fabrics to make this piece fit perfectly with your bedroom décor.
- 100% Canadian Made (manufactured in-house)
- Solid spruce and maple framework with MDF coverings
- Strong & sturdy MDF platform for ultimate mattress support, no box spring required
- Solid wood centre support beams for guaranteed frame strength and stability
- 2.5in high density foam
- Linen textured polyester fabric (choose your colour)
- 2.5in Espresso wooden legs
- Fabric options:
- Natural is a soft, wool-look and beige colour that brings a sense of warmth and coziness to your space.
- Charcoal is a dark, rich and sun-kissed grey with a refined texture to add character to your bedroom's statement piece.
- Pearl enhances the simplistic design of the Santana one level further with its clean white look and soft and plush texture.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- Full: 81 x 60 x 52in or 62in
- Queen: 87 x 65 x 52in or 62in
- King: 87 x 81 x 52in or 62in
- Platform height: 11.5in
*52"H King size bed featured in natural beige fabric in customer photo.
This item ships Canada-wide* from Mississauga, Ontario.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS TO/FROM YOUR DOOR
COVID-19 UPDATE >>
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped
to your home free of charge.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 3-8 weeks.
Delivery times will vary based on location.
Free Exchanges and Returns
If you wish to exchange or return an item, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have reviewed and approved your request, you will be sent a free return shipping label to be attached to the original packaging. Finally, the package will be picked up from your location by our local delivery team, Loomis Express or Midland (depending on your location). Please note that the entire return process of scheduling the pickup, return transit and inspection typically takes 2-3 weeks.
In order for us to accept your return, the item must be:
- Packed securely in its original packaging
- Free of any and all damages
- Unassembled (and was never assembled)
***All pillows, mattresses, open box items and custom items are non-refundable and are final sale.
Please note that if an item is received damaged, it must be reported prior to assembly and within 3 business days of delivery.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
Free In-Store Pickup/Return
In the local area? We offer free pickups from our warehouse at 565 Otto Rd., Mississauga. Simply place your order online and select the pickup option. We will contact you once your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 business days for in stock items). For a faster return/refund, you may also drop your order back at our warehouse. Our hours are:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm
- Sat - Sun: 12pm - 5pm
- Statutory holidays: Closed
NEW: Protect your investment with our Gold Standard 3 Year Protection Plan.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.