Contact us to confirm this item's availability.
- Bed available in King & Queen size
- Platform bed (no box spring required)
- Solidwood Bedroom set in grey paper finish with Velvet Fabric Upholstered Bed and Blue LED light headboard
- Four-drawer chest of drawers stacked one above the other, the pull out drawers provide ample storage space.
- Night Stands featuring two drawers that suitably store your night time essentials.
- Multi-functional dresser with a mirror is designed with style and storage in mind.
- Nightstand, Dresser and Chest comes with a faux marble top.
- All pieces sold separately
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- King bed: 80 x 82 x 50in
- Queen bed: 66 x 82 x 50in
- Drawer chest: 31 x 18.5 x 43in
- Dresser: 65 x 18.5 x 33in
- Mirror: 35.5 x 1.5 x 35.5in
- Night stand: 23 x 16.5 x 24in
Please note most items require light to moderate assembly (not included) and are packaged to fit through standard doorways, staircases and hallways.
Instructions and tools are provided. Contact us for details.
This item ships Canada-wide* from Mississauga, Ontario.
SHIPPING & RETURNS TO/FROM YOUR DOOR
All C&B products are carefully and professionally shipped
to your home free of charge in Ontario. *Non-refundable freight charges will be applied for orders outside of Ontario. Contact us for rural/remote delivery inquiries.
Out of stock items are usually shipped within 8-10 weeks.
Delivery times will vary based on location.
Exchanges and Returns
If you wish to exchange or return an item, please let us know within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have reviewed and approved your request, we will schedule a return pickup with you. Finally, the package will be picked up from your location by our local delivery team or by courier (depending on your location). Please note that the entire return process of scheduling the pickup, return transit and inspection typically takes 2-3 weeks. *Non-refundable return freight charges will apply to orders outside of Ontario.
In order for us to accept your return, the item must be:
- Packed securely in its original packaging
- Free of any and all damages
- Unassembled (and was never assembled)
***All pillows, mattresses, open box items and custom items are non-refundable and are final sale.
If an item is received damaged, it must be reported prior to assembly and within 3 business days of delivery.
If Candace & Basil stores the item for you for a deferred delivery, a $20/week storage charge will be deducted from the refund in the case of a return or cancellation.
Click here for more details on our shipping and returns policy.
Free In-Store Pickup/Return
In the local area? We offer free pickups from our warehouse at 565 Otto Rd., Mississauga. Simply place your order online and select the pickup option. We will contact you once your order is ready for pickup (typically 1-3 business days for in stock items). For a faster return/refund, you may also drop your order back at our warehouse. Our hours are:
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 5pm
- Sat - Sun: 12pm - 5pm
- Statutory holidays: Closed
NEW: Protect your investment with our Gold Standard 3 Year Protection Plan.
At Candace & Basil, we stand behind our quality, which is why we offer a 1 year guarantee on all of our products.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Candace & Basil.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This limited warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Candace & Basil will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
What will we do to correct problems?
Candace & Basil will either repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, or simply ship the parts in question to the customer.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Candace & Basil is 365 days from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 365 days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does the limited warranty not cover?
The Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.